Thursday Thoughts

January 18, 2017



What good has the past week done to me?

First of all we went ice swimming last Sunday. Four dips in the frozen lake combined with sauna equals to a somewhat heavenly state of mind. Not to even mention the gorgeous weather; few degrees below the zero and sunshine. 

I also did some skincare shopping after coming across dr. Hauschka with twenty % discount. It's always such a treat for the back of my hands, trying on superb facial products on them. And the new products? I had run out of my beloved rose day cream, so of course that needed to be replaced. I also had to purchase the clarifying toner after a friend of mine recommended it. Let me just tell you - it feels amazing on my skin.

EDIT These pink Valentino Tango pumps ALWAYS make me feel good.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

© Erica Karppinen / Design by Fearne